- Disinfection coating eliminates harmful microbial such as viruses, bacteria and fungi when it comes into contact with the coated surface.
- Prevents growth of pathogens that causes diseases such as E. coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella, Influenza Virus, Fungi and harmful bacteria.
- Long-lasting disinfection effect, durable coating surface, no frequent sterilisation required.
- Alcohol-free and non-toxic, Lowers risk of infection in- between disinfection treatment.
- Easy cleaning, Up to 40,000 cycles of cleaning resistance (varies with contact volume and types of surfaces)
NanoEL AB Coated
A positive charges
attracts microbials’ negative charges
Microbials are destroyed by the charge hole
- Plastics, fibreglass, metals, glass, wood, ceramics, stone, natural materials
- Glass, Ceramic: 40,000 cleaning resistant
- Metal: 20,000 cleaning resistant
- Plastic: 5,000 cleaning resistant
- Woven fabrics, non-woven fabrics, natural and synthetic fabrics, leather, artificial leather, upholstery, quilts, wall covering fabrics and wallpaper (including vinyl)
- 10 wash resistant